Monday, October 21, 2013

Guideline: Late Autumn/ Early Winter Fashionista!!

Been so long since my last entry...Well I am too busy as my trip is coming soon!! Wee ^^* Owh! this will be the last entry before I go for my trip!! I  planned almost everything and finished packing but still somehow I felt so worry about it!I don't know why!! ㅠㅠ I guess this is because it will be my first time ever boarding on plane all alone??? so that's why I am very nervous?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Thinking about it makes me realized something "ahhhh so this is the feel when people going travel or boarding on plane alone for the first time?", now I only understand what my Ex felt when he took his first boarding alone to meet me.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I keep asking my Korean friends about daily temperature and what else I should prepared?? Some of them just laugh and telling me "stop worrying, you will be just fine!" Since the temperature drastically drop, some of them telling me its still autumn but seems like winter season is back!! There is a report saying that this winter seasons will be more powerful than last year! If the lowest temperature recorded last year was -16.5 can you imagine what will it be for this year???!!! O_o Its autumn now but during night its already so cold. I'm not used to these kind of temperature as I'm not living in four seasons country so I have no idea about it!! O_o

I even have no idea what kind of coat I need to bring, so I ask some of my Korean friend about it and the answers I got were various answers so I decided "lets just buy the coat when I'm there!" Since its four seasons country I believe there are many choices and the price might be slightly cheaper than buying in my country. I guess most of you aware that Korean have a very good sense of fashion right? Ahh I got it wrong!! not good, Korean were very advanced in fashion and grooming so of course I don't wanna being laugh by them if I pick a wrong outfit there! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so I make some research and ask my Korean friends about it. Below are some outfit suggestions by them. 










p/s: Too many choices!! Seeing those makes me @_@!! If only I can buy all ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ! However I'm not using it every year because we don't have winter here! ㅠㅠ These days some of them wearing knit wear and normal coat but inside they were wearing thermal wear and some of them start wearing thick coat (like in the last picture) For me I guess I will buy both if the price is reasonable, not because I'm trying to be fashionista but its precautions for my own health. ^^ Till then keep reading my blog and I will be back with lots of interesting topics/pictures once I'm back from my trip!! ^^ Pray for my safety and see ya!

Photo Credit: My friend
                     lelong.com
                     tinydeal.com
                     pabbos.com
                     wholesale-korean-fashion



1 comment:

  1. Emeset 4mg Tablet are utilized to treat and forestall sickness and vomiting brought about by specific cancer therapies, including cancer chemotherapy and radiotherapy, which are being used to murder cancer cells. Emeset 4 is additionally used to forestall post-usable sickness and vomiting. Emeset 4 helps control and manage the beginning of nausea and vomiting following cancer therapy and following medical procedure; however, it isn't compelling at forestalling sickness and vomiting because of different causes like motion sickness, which are brought about by an alternate component.

    ReplyDelete