Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Coffee Addicted: Angel in Us Coffee

It's been CHILLING these days at KOREA, when my Korean FRIENDS told me that, I've always SUGGEST them to grab HOT COFFEE. ㅋㅋ I think if I LIVE in KOREA, I probably BROKE since I'm ADDICTED to COFFEES!ㅋㅋㅋ I still REMEMBER while wandering at JAPAN (during WINTER) I'm looking FORWARD for COFFEE house to make myself WARM but too bad, they DON'T drink COFFEE much! JAPANESE are more FAMILIAR with TEA. UNLIKE Korea, its really HARD to find COFFEE house in JAPAN and this SURPRISING me!ㅋㅋㅋ They are NEIGHBORING countries yet full of DIFFERENCES.ㅋㅋㅋ

Back to my TOPIC.You guys knows right when I was in KOREA, I simply can make COFFEE TOUR if I DON'T have MOOD to go around much~ㅋㅋㅋ Of course its COST me a lot, since a cup of COFFEE normally COSTING about 3000 won, depend on Coffee CHAIN and the FLAVORS. For today I will share about ANGEL IN US coffee. During my 2013 trip, I MISSED a chance to TRY it since I was too BUSY running around from one PROVINCE to the other!ㅋㅋ I'm NOT saying this coffee chain ONLY available at Seoul, but I TRIED few LOCAL coffees at DIFFERENT province. At the end I REALIZED, it's time to BOARDING!ㅠㅠ

For sure, during TRAVELING most of US cannot FINISH whole PLACES in particular COUNTRIES at ONCE! Even LIVING there I'm SURE there always NEW places to EXPLORE! ㅋㅋㅋ I've only MANAGE to TRY Angel in Us coffee during my 2014 TRIP. Basically Angel in Us coffee OWNED by LOTTE Group. This BRAND was established on 2006. UNLIKE other coffee chain, the NAME of this coffee seems a bit OLD school isn't it?? I'm NOT sure WHY they choose this name, but all I know is this BRAND implies that Coffee is a GIFT from GOD and delivered by ANGELS

EVERY coffee chain have their own SECRET as WEAPON to sell their BRAND isn't it?O-o. For Angel in Us coffee, the SECRET is they use PURE roasting system which means coffee BEANS been roasting INSIDE and OUTSIDE EQUALLY so that the coffee have a FRESH taste and RICH flavor. Beside that, the THEME for this cafe is ethereal, cherubic symbol engraved on all of its furniture as well cutlery. Based on their SUCCESSFUL market within KOREA, they finally EXPAND their business ABROAD by opening cafes in CHINA on 2008 followed in INDONESIA on November 2011. NOT a FAN of COFFEE?? Don't WORRY!! They also have other selection of beverages! TEA, and JUICES, as well yummy DESSERT!





                       Cafe that I miss a chance on 2013

p/s: For those who will VISIT Korea on upcoming CHRISTMAS, you might NOT wanna miss a CHANCE to stop by at this CAFE! This is because during CHRISTMAS seasons, they have their OWN SPECIAL menu, CAKES and coffee beverage! Anyone who VISIT during Christmas seasons, why NOT sharing their SPECIAL menu with us~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Sources: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel-in-us
              https://www.angelinus.com/eng/OurCoffee/perfection.asp





No comments:

Post a Comment